OC Real Estate Agent News Headline

Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Way To Search For Homes!

I have added an amazing new feature on my website and I urge you to check it out. I call it an "Interactive Map Search". With this new feature I offer, you can search for your next home by high resolution satellite image! Yes you read that right, you can now search for your next home by satellite image, or check to see how much the homes in your neighborhood are listed for. How cool is that? Just type in basic search criteria on the left and the satellite will automatically zoom in on the area you specify. Or scroll around the map by clicking and dragging your mouse around the map using your mouse wheel as a way to zoom in and out. Give the system a moment to calculate, and you will see icons of homes available now plotted accurately on the map! Once you locate a property that interests you, you can click on it and receive more detailed information, you can also click on Birds eye view on any of the particular properties to get a 360 degree look at the home via high resolution satellite imaging! I check my blog several times a day, so you if you have any questions or encounter any problems, just leave a comment on this post and I will address it for everyone. So go ahead and check it out now I am sure you will be impressed. Give it a try by clicking the link below. Happy house hunting!



Begin Searching!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is pretty cool.